AB Home Loan
Purchase a $417,000-HomeWithout a Down Payment
The AB Mortgage Loan Program could be the only such program available in America today that does not insist on a down payment to be made. Of all the loans that offer benefits to veterans, there is none to equal the range of vast benefits brought to you by a AB Home Loan.
It refrains from draining your pockets dry of much needed cash by discreetly not asking for a down payment. Because of AB home loans, eligible veterans can now buy a property for up to a maximum limit of $417,000 with no worries about finding cash for that down payment!
AB loans even go beyond that to help a veteran with absolutely no cash resources to buy a house up to the last dollar in $417,000 by making provision for the seller to take over all your closing costs amounting to a maximum of 6% of the amount of the loan. With AB loans not only can you purchase a home without any down payment, but also with zero or minimal out of pocket expenses!
Why Go On Making Your Landlord Fabulously Rich?
Make homeownership the foundation for working up towards increasing your net worth. AB loans provide you with the infrastructure for it by giving you every possible facility to invest for the building up of your own family future rather than making only your landlord progressively richer. Just imagine, you could be living in the dream home of your own in a matter of just 30 days!
The Advantages of AB Home Loans
- No down payment is required on loans up to a maximum limit of $417,000.
- The guaranteed amount can be as much as $625,500 in high cost areas such as Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and the US Virgin Islands.
- Costs up to 6% of your closing expenses could be paid by the seller.
- You can choose from two options of interest rates on mortgages - an adjustable rate or a fixed rate over the entire life of the loan.
- AB loans carry no penalties on prepayments.
- Qualifying for AB loans is far easier than for conventional loans.
- If you ever want to sell your home, AB loans can be given for assumption.
- AB loans do not require Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- AB interest rates are highly competitive and well comparable to interest rates offered on conventional loans.
Obtain Pre-approval for a AB Home Mortgage Loan
and then go hunting for a New Home
with the Confidence of Your Request being Not Rejected!
Click Here and Pre-qualify for a AB Home Mortgage Loan